Email Accessibility Options
Most email, calendar, and contact features can be accessed through our website using a standard browser. Sparklight’s basic web-based email service is friendly to mobile devices, screen readers, and other visually assistive devices. However, the default email view uses specialized HTML code (Ajax), which cannot be read by some assistive devices.
To enable Sparklight email, which can be accessed by any web-enabled device, follow the steps below.
- Visit http://mail.sparklight.net and log in with your Sparklight account's username and password to access the webmail portal.
- Click the ‘Preferences’ tab.
- Click on the ‘General’ option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Under the ‘Sign in’ option block, ensure the ‘Standard (HTML)’ radio button is selected.
- Click ‘Save’ to save all changes.
NOTE: You may have to log out and log in again to see changes take effect. To logout, in the upper right hand corner, click the drop down next to your username and select sign out.