Creating Email Accounts in Web Mail
The standard Web client offers you the ability to create an email accounts in the following manner
- Click the Preferences Tab
- Open the Accounts folder
- Select the Add External Accounts option.
Add new email information in the External Account Settings window to begin to create your new email account.
- Enter the email address eg: email@example.com
- Set account type( POP3/ IMAP)
- Select Username
- Enter the email serve( mail .cableone.ne)t
- Enter your password
- Select Download messages to- Inbox or Folder External Account
- Settings for sent messages allows you to chose what will appear in the From field when recipients view your emails
- Reply to determines what the recipient sees in eth the Reply to field of the message.
- Signature-option that allows you to manage how your signature appears on the messages you send.
- Select Save.