Why are there limitations on using Sparklight email?
Sparklight’s email is primarily intended for residential usage, as such, we have implemented email limitations to protect and prevent compromised accounts from generating spam. Spam is often linked to illicit activity such as Phishing scams, which can put your contacts at risk, and affect email services for all Sparklight users. Please refer to Sparklight’s Spam policy HERE.
What are the limitations of using Sparklight email?
- 10 messages per hour with a max of 25 recipients for International email accounts
- 50 max recipients per message
- 35 messages per hour (to Sparklight email addresses) using an email client
- 35 messages per hour (to non Sparklight email addresses) using an email client
- 35 messages per hour using our website
- The total mailbox storage for each email address is 20 GB. This includes the Inbox and all subfolders.
- The maximum attachment size per email is 20 MB.
- The maximum number of email contacts is in an address book is 10,000. This includes both automatic entries (recipients you have emailed and selected to add to your address book) and manual entries.