You may set up email forwarding from your Sparklight.net email account to any other email address by following these easy steps:
- Visit http://mail.sparklight.net and log into your Sparklight email account.
- Click the ‘Preferences’ tab, then click on ‘Mail’ from the left-hand side menu.
- Scroll down to ‘Receiving Messages’ and check any boxes and radio buttons you wish to activate.
- Place a valid email address in the ‘Message Arrival: Forward a copy to:’ edit box.
- Optionally, you may check the ‘Remove local copy of message’ check box if you wish to have all the forwarded email removed from Sparklight's servers.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to finalize your changes.
Note: Email accounts that are not accessed in 90 days are subject to deactivation. Learn more about Sparklight’s Email Deactivation Policy.