How do I connect my All Digital Device?
Connecting the All Digital Device is quick and easy. NOTE: Some All Digital Devices have built in Smart Cards. If your All Digital Device does not have a slot in the back of the Device, skip to step 2.
1. Insert the Smart Card shipped with your All Digital Device into the All Digital Device.
2. Find the Coaxial cable coming from the wall to your televison. Disconnect this cable from your TV and connect it to the CABLE IN input on the All Digital Device, leaving the coaxial cable connected to the wall.
3. Connect the AC adapter to a power outlet.
4. Use either the mini-to-RCA connector or the coaxial cable packaged with your All Digital Device, or an HDMI cable to connect the All Digital Device to your television. You will only need one of the outputs connected.
Make sure your TV is set to the correct input/source. If you connect the All Digital Device to the TV with a coaxial cable, the TV itself must be set to channel 3 or 4 (depending on the switch on the back of the All Digital Device).
Once your All Digital Device is connected you wil see the following screen:
How do I activate my All Digital Device?
Activating your new All Digital Device is quick and easy:
1. Visit https://secure.cableone.net/customer/Pages/DigitalReceiver.aspx
2. Log into the site using your current user ID and password or by entering your account number and zip code.
3. Follow the steps to activate your All Digital Device(s).
1. Call 1-877-692-2253 from the phone which is on your Sparklight account.
2. Follow the easy directions.
3. Press 1 to activate your device.
Your devices should all be activated within 15 minutes. Do not turn power off to any of the All Digital Devices during these 15 minutes. Once your device(s) are activated, your TV will begin airing your cable programming.
We've created this easy to follow video tutorial to help you set up your All Digital Device. You can also view our All Digital Device User Guide here.