- What is Watch ESPN/Disney/ABC?
Watch ESPN expands your TV experience as your single online and mobile destination for ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPNews, ESPNU, ESPN Deportes (Hispanic tier), SEC Network (Expanded Basic or Digital Value Pack customers only), the Longhorn Network (Texas and Oklahoma customers only), Disney, Freeform, Disney Junior, Disney XD and ABC.
- What is ESPN3?
ESPN3 is a live multi-screen network that broadcasts hundreds of live events annually, as well as replays of recent ESPN events. ESPN3 is available to cable customers with access to ESPN in select markets.
- How can I access Watch ESPN?
Online registration through Sparklight is required to access content on all available TVE networks. Sparklight customers who do not have a cable subscription will still have access to ESPN3 programming online or on ESPN on the Xbox with an Xbox LIVE Gold membership, as long as they subscribe to Sparklight high-speed internet service.
- Is there a cost to download the Watch ESPN app?
The Watch ESPN app is free. However, you must be a Sparklight cable subscriber at the Standard level or higher to access the full range of networks.
- What networks are available through Watch ESPN?
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPNews, ESPNU, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network (Expanded Basic or Digital Value Pack Customers Only), the Longhorn Network (Texas & Oklahoma Customers Only), Disney, Disney Junior, Disney XD, Freeform, and ABC.
- What content is available on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN 3, ESPN Classic, ESPNews, ESPNU, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, and the Longhorn Network?
Visit https://www.espn.com/ to learn about the content available from the ESPN networks.
- How do I authenticate and log in to Watch ESPN on my mobile or tablet device?
Click here and follow the instructions to complete your online registration. This process also includes synching your Sparklight online account with your ESPN.com registration. Upon completion, you will be directed back to your mobile device or tablet. Once you have returned to the ESPN application, enter your ESPN.com registration credentials.
- Will I be required to sign in every time I visit ESPN?
There is no need to re-enter any credentials if you are accessing content from the same computer. For tablet and mobile devices, you will not need to re-enter credentials on a tablet or mobile device provided you don't log out of the application.
- I am an ESPN video subscriber with Sparklight, will I have access to the same networks on ESPN if I log in away from home?
Yes. Once you log in to ESPN, click on any event with a blue "Watch Now" link and enter the credentials used for your Sparklight account.
- What happens if I switch mobile devices?
If you have completed your online registration with Sparklight and have synched this registration with your ESPN.com registration, all you need to do is re-download the application and enter your ESPN.com login and password on the new device.
- What happens if I switch wireless providers?
Access via Sparklight will no longer be available, however, if your new provider offers Watch ESPN
Tthe process is the same as viewing ESPN on an initial device for the first time.