Watch: How to Connect a Device to WiFi Learn more about connecting any device to your WiFi network by watching this 1 minute 15 second video HERE.
How do I connect my Google Home or Amazon Echo to the internet?
Once you have plugged in your Google Home device, follow the instructions below for connecting to the internet.
- Download the Google Home app on your tablet or phone and open the App.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and look for ‘Devices’
- Tap 'Setup''
- Follow the prompts and test the sound
- Select your WiFi network when you see ‘select your WiFi network’
- Enter your network password
- Follow the remaining steps to complete your Google Home setup.
TIP: For additional information on Google Home and Nest products, please visit the Google customer site.
Once you have plugged in your Amazon Echo device, follow the instructions below for connecting to the internet.
- Download the Amazon Echo app on your tablet or phone and open the App
- Navigate to WiFi settings on your device and choose your Echo device
- After you have chosen your Echo device, switch back to the Echo app
- Connect to your WiFi network and enter your password
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete the setup process.
TIP: For additional information on Amazon Echo and Echo Dot products, please visit the Amazon customer site.