Sparklight service may be interrupted occasionally due to significant storms, construction accidents, or other unforeseen reasons. The duration of an outage can vary depending on the root cause. We dispatch crews as soon as we know of an interruption to service.
If there is an outage in your area, Sparklight is aware of the outage and is working hard to restore your service.
You can receive status updates via the following options:
- Login to your online account and look for a notification posted at the top of the Overview page.
- Login to your account and sign up for text notifications under your profile settings to receive instant outage notifications and status updates.
- If you suspect a network outage, contact Tech Support from your account phone number for an automated status update.
If no outage alerts exist, your service disruption may not be caused by a network outage. In that case, you can turn to Sparklight Support for help.
- Double-check that your monthly bill payments are current – late payments could cause a service interruption.
- Check your devices for power and connectivity.
- Check for disconnected wires.