- What Does Porting a Phone Number Mean?
Porting is generally a permanent means of moving a phone number from one phone service provider to another. As a result, the account associated with the previous phone service provider will be closed.
- Can I Port My Cell Phone Number?
Unfortunately, we are unable to port an existing phone number from cell phone companies.
- Can I Pick My New Phone Number?
New phone numbers are generated by our system and we cannot control the phone number you are assigned.
- Can I Keep My Same Phone Number?
Yes, in most cases customers can keep their existing phone number(s). However, if you are moving the phone number from another address, we cannot ensure that the phone number will be serviceable at your new home.
- My phone number is unpublished/unlisted and I'm receiving many solicitation calls. Does Sparklight provide my information to telemarketers?
Sparklight does not provide our customers’ phone numbers to telemarketers. We suggest that anybody experiencing issues with solicitation calls register their telephone number with the National Do-Not-Call Registry by visiting https://www.donotcall.gov/.