Watch the Video
Watch our short video to learn how to reboot your modem HERE.
How do I reboot my modem?
If you don't have Sparklight Phone service, follow these instructions to reboot your modem:
- Locate the power cord on the back of the modem. Unplug the power cord, wait 15 seconds and plug it back in.
- The lights on the modem should slowly be restored within a few minutes. Please wait until the "Online" light is solid.
- You may need to reboot your router and/or computer in order to re-establish an Internet connection.
If you have an Arris Brand Modem (likely if you currently have or had Sparklight Phone service), please follow these steps:
- Please locate the recessed reset button that is located on the back of your Arris modem.
- Use an object with a small tip to press the reset button for 1 second. NOTE: Avoid holding down the reset button for more than 10 seconds. Doing so will reset the modem to its factory default.
- The lights on the modem should turn off, except for the power light, and then slowly be restored within a few minutes.
- The services your modem provides should be restored once the "Online" light is on and no longer flashing.
- You may need to reboot your router and/or computer to re-establish an Internet connection.