How do I set up my Internet connection on my Smart TV?
Most smart TV's are set up the same and have a wireless adapter built-in. This means that its ultra-easy for you to set up your internet connection. With Smart TV's you have two options for setting up your connection.
- Push the Menu button on your TV remote
- Choose the Network Settings option then Set up a wireless connection
- Select the wireless network name for your home Wi-Fi
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote's button.
- Find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV
- Select Menu on your TV's remote and then go to Network Settings
- Select the option to enable wired internet
- Type your Wi-Fi password using your remote's buttons