I Forgot My Sparklight User ID
Retrieving your Sparklight user ID is easy! Please click here to look up your user ID. Be sure to have your billing account number, zip code, and phone number to login into your account. You can find your billing account number on your most recent billing statement.
Change Your Account Password
It’s easy to change your account password via our Customer Portal. Login to the Customer Portal and follow the steps below.
NOTE: Changing your password for the account also changes the password for your primary email address if you use a Sparklight, Cable One, or NewWave email address. It does not change your WiFi password.
- After logging in to the Customer Portal, click on your username in the upper right-hand corner and then choose the “Profile Settings” option.
- Under the “Password'' section, click on the edit icon to change the account password.
- Enter in a new password that meets the minimum requirements, then click ''Change Password''.
Reset my Account/Email Password
- Go to MyPassword and enter your User Name and Image Text (case-sensitive).
- Enter the answer to the Reset Security Question and click “Next”.
Note: your Reset Security Question may be different than what is shown below.
- Enter a new password in the “New Password *” field, re-type the same new password in the “Verify Password *” field and click “Confirm”.
- You have successfully reset your password. Be sure to record your new password in a safe place and use your new password the next time you log in.
NOTE: If you have forgotten your username or security answer, please contact Technical Support at 877-692-2253 to assist with a password reset.