Sparklight offers five convenient options to pay a Sparklight bill.
To learn more about Sparklight payment options, watch this 2 minute 30-second video HERE.
- Online Bill Pay Benefits
- How do I register for an online bill pay account?
- Once I am registered, how do I re-access my Online Bill Payment Account?
- Online Bill Pay Browser Requirements
- Security of Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay Benefits
Online Bill Pay is fast, free, and secure to use! Save time writing checks, save money on postage, eliminate the risk of losing your check in the mail, and experience no more trips to a local office to make a payment! To sign up or log in, refer to the FAQs below.
How do I register for an Online Bill Pay account?
If you are a new customer and would like to register for a new online account, refer to this support article. Note: You will need your Sparklight account number, billing zip code, and telephone number associated with the account. You can find your billing account number on your most recent billing statement.
Once I am registered, how do I re-access my Online Bill Payment Account?
You can access your Online Bill Payment account any time by entering your Sparklight username and Online Bill Payment password on the Payment Center page.
If you have forgotten your username or password, refer to this support article.
Online Bill Pay Browser Requirements
Your browser must be Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome. If you are experiencing problems accessing our Online Bill Pay system with one of these browsers, please make sure you have the latest version of the browser installed.
Security of Online Bill Pay
How secure are my bill payment and personal information?
The safety of your information is very important to us! Sparklight uses the following methods to protect your personal information:
- TLS/SSL and Encryption - These protocols secure your connection and make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet to our servers.
- Account time out - If you are inactive for longer than 60 minutes, you will have to log back in to continue. We recommend that you always log out after you are finished viewing and/or paying your account balance.
TLS (Transport Security Layer) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) are common cryptographic security protocols enabling secure data transmission between computer networks.