To create/edit/add a new user, log in to your Sparklight Online Account and go to the 'Settings' tab at the top, then the 'Users' sub-tab.
To Edit an Existing User
- Click on the edit/pencil icon next to the user name you wish to edit.
- Edit any information you wish to change, including password and security questions. Then click 'Save.'
To Remove an Existing User
- Click on the delete/trash can icon next to the user name you wish to remove.
- A box will pop up asking if you wish to continue. Click 'Delete.'
Note: You cannot delete a Primary Admin account.
To Add a New User
1. Scroll to the bottom and Click 'Add New User'
2. Enter the new user's information, including their username, first and last name, member type (which you'll select from a drop-down menu), password, and password reset question and answer.
3. Once all the information is entered click 'Add New User' to complete the process.
To learn more about Member Types/Roles view our support article, What User Roles Are Available and What Capabilities Do They Have?