Sparklight is committed to responsible and ethical eco-stewardship to lessen our impact on the environment. Sparklight has partnered with the Arbor Day Foundation to plant a tree on behalf of customers who switch to Paperless Billing. Through this partnership, 110,000 trees have been planted in Sparklight markets as well as areas ravaged by recent hurricanes.
To turn ON paperless billing follow the below steps.
- Log in to your online account by entering your username and password in the input fields as shown below. If you have forgotten your username or password, refer to this support article here.
- Select the ‘Overview’ option on the top menu ribbon. In the ‘Bill Pay’ section, your current paperless billing status is identified; in this case, it is set to ''OFF.'' Click on the word ‘OFF’.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive your monthly statements. Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions and agree by clicking the box.
- On the next screen, click ‘Activate’. You will see a ''Success'' message when your submission is completed.
Important: Be sure to check your email and follow the instructions to complete the activation of paperless billing.
To turn OFF paperless billing follow the below steps.
- Log in to your online account.
- On the ''Overview'' page under the Bill Pay section, you will see that your paperless billing status is set to ''ON.'' Click the word ''ON.''
- Next, click "Deactivate Paperless Billing".