Sparklight Easy Pay is the most convenient and reliable way to pay for your service. When you sign up for Easy Pay, your bill is automatically paid on time, every month.
To learn more about Sparklight Easy Pay, watch this 2 minute 30 second video HERE.
Follow the instructions below to set up Easy Pay
Easy Pay FAQs
- Why can't I choose my Sparklight Easy Pay date?
- What happens if my credit card expires?
- How can I be sure that my account has been paid with Sparklight Easy Pay?
- How do I update my email address that my Easy Pay confirmation numbers are sent to?
How to set up Easy Pay
- Login to the Sparklight Online Account by entering your username and password in the input fields as shown below. If you have forgotten your username or password, refer to this support article here.
- You'll automatically be on the 'Overview' tab. In the 'Bill Pay' section, your current Easy Pay status is identified; in the example below, Easy Pay is not set up yet. Click on 'Setup Easy Pay.'
- If you prefer to use an existing payment method, click the small circular button to the left of the active payment method previously set up. If you select a card, you'll need to add the card's security code. To add a new card/account, select 'Add New Payment Method' then select the type of payment method you would like to use by clicking one of the options: Credit/Debit Card or Checking/Savings Account. Enter your card/bank account information, check the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, and then click ''Add''. You'll receive a success message once you have added your new payment method. Select your payment method, then check the box that confirms you agree to the terms and conditions before clicking on the 'Submit' button.4. Lastly, you'll see a Thank You confirmation message that lets you know that you have successfully activated Sparklight Easy Pay.
Easy Pay FAQs
Why can't I choose my Sparklight Easy Pay date?
When enrolling into Sparklight Easy Pay you will be automatically assigned a payment date based on your billing cycle and bill due date. You will not be able to select a payment date during the sign-up process. If you would like to change your due date, the balance on your account must be paid in full before you can change your billing date.
To make changes to your billing date after enrollment, please contact Sparklight Billing Support via online chat or at 877-692-2253 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to make changes to your current billing cycle.
Below are the billing cycles you can choose.
For each month:
Billing Cycle 1: ends on the 1st – bill due on the 15th
Billing Cycle 2: ends on the 6th – bill due on the 20th
Billing Cycle 3: ends on the 8th – bill due on the 22nd
Billing Cycle 4: ends on the 11th – bill due on the 25th
Billing Cycle 5: ends on the 14th – bill due on the 28th
Billing Cycle 6: ends on the 16th – bill due on the 30th/2nd
Billing Cycle 7: ends on the 20th – bill due on the 3rd /6th
Billing Cycle 8: ends on the 23rd – bill due on the 6th/9th
Billing Cycle 9: ends on the 27th – bill due on the 10th/13th
What happens if my credit card expires?
To update your card information, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your Sparklight Online Account.
- Click the 'Billing' tab on the top navigation ribbon.
- Next, locate the Quick Links section and click the 'Manage Easy Pay' link located below the 'Make Payment' button.
- To update the card that you have on file, click the edit/pencil icon to the right.
- Update your card information and click 'Save.'
How can I be sure that my account has been paid with Sparklight Easy Pay?
You will receive an email confirmation notice that a payment has been made.
How do I update my email address that my Easy Pay confirmation numbers are sent to?
Whatever email address is on your Sparklight Online Account, is the email address where you'll receive your Easy Pay payment confirmation emails. To update your email address on your account view our support article.